Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day. It was nice outside but I was inside most of the day on lamb watch. Hubby was on his tractor digging out the drainage area at the front of our property. We had leftovers for dinner after a very late lunch (for us). He finally wished me a happy valentines day about 7:30 p.m. I had planned on going to a ASCA trial with my puppy Chula but he said I was needed at home. Such a waste of a gorgous day. Tomorrow will be spent outside with the dogs and enjoying the sun. So much for a romantic day or what is supposed to be one. At least I called my best friend Tammy and she and her wonderful hubby are fine. Hope to see them a lot in the new year. We miss them visiting often and playing games, riding bikes or just being around to cheer up everyone's day. Tomorrow is another day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment